View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by silk_magic View Post
Really a roller coaster ride relationship. Can feel the emotion and feeling in the story.

Very relatable as I have also gone through almost something similar. Both of us married were to others while being in love with each other. We had individually made the decision to divorce before we got together. The divorce journey was a long one for both of us but it strengthened our relationship. Now both of us are single, we are starting the new journey together without the previous burden of being attached.
When you don't think, don't fret, enjoy the times together, that's all it is... happiness, thrill, love... it's when the micro details come in, and all hell breaks loose.

Up... down... up and down finally to the end. Unfortunately for Janice, divorce wasn't really an option, it's too easy to piece it all together once she divorces and we're together.

If you read my Alicia's story, note how she was blamed when we got caught, it was never 'gog!!! WHY?'.

Her reputation still matters to me, I don't want to hurt Janice further than she should.

People who experienced the same will be able to understand my predicament and pain, others will just take it as a story.

Wish you and her all the best bro, am so glad yours work out. Sometimes it's really misfortune that we don't meet each other at the right time but wrong time.