View Single Post
Old 24-03-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5136 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post

Looking at our journey, I met you in 2014 and started courting you in 2015. You were cold to me as you had someone else. I was relentless and in 2016 we became an item. 7 years passed and we are still strong. Our intimacy and willingness to engage is one of the main reason our bond is still so strong.

My buddies told me everyman will be sick of eating the same fish. But for me really, since you came into my life, I have never thought of cheating on you.

This photo really shows the journey that we both put on weight and you from A to C cup in 7 years. Me from 70+Kg to 80+Kg. Glad you gained those pounds in the right areas.
Wow, she keeps herself in great and sexy shape over the years 🌹😍🥰