View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 1
MadeInHeaven is a name known to allMadeInHeaven is a name known to allMadeInHeaven is a name known to allMadeInHeaven is a name known to allMadeInHeaven is a name known to allMadeInHeaven is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Posting my first dome1 fr on sbf for Wawa from KinkyThai

OKT: 10/10 Prompt replies and fast service as always, my go-to stable usually

Location: 8/10 discreet central hotel, accessible by bus for foot soldiers with space to park for those that drive. The shower cubicle abit cui cus the flooring spoil liao and towel abit small so can bring your own towel if you wanna clean yourself more easily.

Looks: 8/10 Look most similar to pic wearing black lingerie, got abit of jiejie vibes, looks older than the age she told me but still pretty

Body: 8/10 slim figure and smooth skin

Boobs: 7/10 can tell its enhanced but still quite nice to grab

French : 9/10 non-stop french with tongue fighting, think she eat sweet before that so still got slight strawberry taste hehe

Bbbj: 10/10 best i encountered so far, can go slow or fast and at one point when i thought going to move on, she told me to stand up on bed then let me face-fuck her slightly. Wah hear the gawk gawk until i almost shoot but managed to control

Fj: 7.5/10 i only did missionary cus i like to look at the girl's reaction + hear her moans while dfk-ing. Good standard fj but nothing mindblowing so rate lower abit.

GFE: 9/10 can talk about anything and gave hugs/ kisses as well.

Service/Attitude: 10/10 Offered me a beer cus i say sg weather v hot recently but i kindly rejected and after my shot, did a short massage for me which I rly appreciated.
Even though she not trained professionally but still cracked some parts of my stiff back lol

RTF : if time permits, sure why not

Overall: Solid 8.5/10 Bonk, glad to leave a happy man in the middle of the week after my disastrous bad bonk last week. This was just my personal experience and therefore, YMMV.

Cheers!