Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zachary13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Bro, glad to hear for ur positive FR.

Recently visited XM for my regular release, 2 firing as usual. Her bubbly and cheerful personality kept the conversation go for thru out the whole session. Her hard elbow massage is really hard to loosen all knots at my back.

Most shiok was the finale, my 2nd firing as I took my time to prepare, load and fire, I got plenty of time to slowly slowly explore her big, soft and fragrant mountains, seeing them changed shapes in my hands is a feast to my eyes. Her sensual and slow rubs slowly and steadily guided the projectiles in position. Due to my long time preparation, she told me that she is going to develop some new techniques. Advance congrats to any bro to be her Guinea pig for her try out of the new technique. That technique hear alr quite steam to happened in this type of joint. I told her to recruit me to be her Guinea pig if she wanna try new things.

Left as a happy man, shiok.

All bros are welcome to pm me for her contact, cheers. Hope all bros enjoy ur shiok shiok session at the windy night. Some time I feel like raining day is a good day to massage, but jus too trouble for the journey
bro can pm me?