View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Day 4 Report
This is the day I finally had the wherewithal to buy a damn phone here. I tried to get a sim card but because my own cell was so damn old, it wouldn't work, but holy shit, another reason to love Thailand, the freakin phone was so cheap. I got this state of the art, best smart phone I ever had in my life for just under $120 bucks. I can't hope to get that in NY at all. In NYC that same phone would be $300 at a minimum. And with contract and all that shit. I walked into a nice cool, snazzy modern mall in Bangkok, got the phone and walked into one of their internet cell service providers, and got me a sim card, and I was good to go. All in less than an hour. Even got the guy I bought the phone from to get me set up with Grab, a new gmail account, and of course most important of all for Thailand, an app called 'Line'. Thanks to Grab by the way, getting to the Grand Palace, Wat Pho and all that shit was super easy. And affordable too. Look, it's never going to be cheaper than public transportation, but again I'm comparing to NYC here. So a nice comfy Grab car, with friendly drivers, all the way from my hotel to Wat Pho for just barely $10 bucks. It's a no brainer man.

Addict Massage: The star of today was Lily. What a beauty. Easily the prettiest in the line up of that day, she stood out. A gazelle of a beauty. Somehow, weirdly, people seem to put a premium on fairer skin on girls in this part of the world, if it matters to anyone at all, Lily was pretty fair skinned. Don't matter shit to me, pussy is pussy. She had nice natural small titties too, but it was her pretty face that drew her to me, and boy am I glad I picked her. Very patient, sweet and kind, multiple positions, good BBBJ, and she tried her hardest, but my old man dick just wouldn't cum. Such a sweetheart. Very much a repeat. And yes, A damn good time was had. She even did this weird body scrub thing. You gotta try it. Like some of the other gems I've had, I gotta say, if you get her, treat her well fellas, give her a big tip. She's very much deserving of it. 90 minutes. Got her line number, so kept in touch while I was there. I tried to arrange with her a session outside of the shop, at my hotel so she can get 100% of the fees, as opposed to what she would get at the shop, but in the end it fell through.

Thermae: So back to Thermae it was, and after a few hours of just walking around in circles and sitting in the middle area, finally settled on a girl. Like the first day I was there, it was decision fatigue. With so many girls, most of them more than doable, how does one even begin to choose? So I just randomly went. for it. Rita was her name and upon closer inspection she was just okay looking, but quite friendly. And that's all that mattered. Off we went to my hotel, and a good amount of DFK, so that was a plus, though again she gave up pretty quickly because of my old man dick, but I was getting the theme of Thermae fast, these chicks are non-pro's, they're here to make a quick buck with a quick fuck, so if you can't get it up or keep it up, they don't really care. But she was nice enough, and stayed for the duration, talked Thai politics, with all the girls I spoke to the consensus is the same when it comes to their government. I won't say much more than that. Though I did take the opportunity to ask her all about Thermae and how it works. I finally get it now. I came to the conclusion that it's not really for me, but I kinda stupidly decided to give it one more go later in the future. But through my misadventures so far I gleaned a lot about these girls. Rita herself apparently is a mainstay at Thaniya karaoke bars where the Japanese frequent. She works there and at Thermae. And wouldn't you know, this night I also saw Dear from All Stars Massage, I had her a few days ago. Apparently, she works there in the day time, and hangs out here at night. My theory was right about her though, because she's so damn cute, she made zero effort to connect, she just sat there looking at her phone and in no time flat, she was taken. When the girl is that good looking, they don't really have to try, that's why I truly appreciate girls like Wiwi, Lily, Air, Noey, Fan, and in future reports, Haru, girls that are truly good looking and could coast on their looks alone, but still try very hard anyway. Gotta love that work ethic and whether fake or not, the connection they seem to know how to engender with me.