View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
douma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydouma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Spent a long weekend at BKK last week. Only manage to find time to visit Daisy Dream and 7-Heaven. Shall pen down my experience here, and hope other bro can benefit. I'm a pretty newbie chiongster for bkk. Since SG got limited lobang for nuru so go BKK must try!

Therefore its my 1st time trying nuru in a shop establishment. Excited much.

Location/Ambient : 8/10
Senior chiongster should know this area well. Located in a small alley way. Will pass by a hostel, a couple of angmoh was at the hostel lobby when i walked pass and gave me the smurky smile.

Interior was nice and cosy, not old or run down. Can't compare with other joints due to my limited experience there. But for me, no complaints at all.

Pre-action/Mama-san : 8/10
Once you're in, greet by the girls and was shown to take a sit at the long sofa area. As mama-san was collecting money from the previous customer.

While waiting, 1 of the girl made eye contact with me and told me "please wait a moment" and gave me a smile as mama-san still stuck at the cashier.

Shortly later, mama-san came with her iPad and ask you which package you want. I was actually abit tight on my timing as I got to go for a dinner appointment. But given I'm a 2 shot guy (cause always shoot too fast), so I asked if 60 min package how much need to top up? She say 90 mins package is 2 time cannot top up. As per what the previous bro mention in this thread.

So took the 90min package, but was told room is currently occupied and need to wait about 15mins. Small head took over and said ok, so delayed my dinner appointment. haha.

The long sofa area was abit expose, as from main door can see. So mama-san told me to sit at the corner area and told the girl to serve bottled water.

Once room is ready, mama-san called the girl to line up for choosing. So I choose the girl who gave me that smile. Cause her service attitude seems good! So her name is Pinky

Shower : 7/10
So before going up the room she went to took her basket of toiletries and lead me up to the room. Once in she went to set up the jacuzzi first. I was sitting at the edge of the bed waiting for her, once she is done. Grabbed her over and start feasting on the boobs! Then proceeded to shower. Nothing to shout out, some grinding and wash you clean clean to prepare for Nuru.

The rest of the process is similar to what other bros mention. After shower, Nuru on air bed, jaccuzi, then shower clean again, then go to bed for round 2.

Looks : 7/10
Close to picture. Will not reject. She is prettier in person

Body : 7/10
Slim figure, not much fats. No complains here.

Boobs : 7/10
Man made C cup, but soft enough, good for NURU!

Frenching : 1/10
i think this service is not on the menu? Not sure about other girls. Can see she purposely keep steering her head away. Kiss on lips also not allowed. Only manage to kiss her on the cheek.

AR : NA
Not available

Painting : NA
Can't rate cause didn't try it, during the 1st shot with Nuru not a good time to try. 2nd shot at bed was too egar to bang her until forget.

BBBJ : 7/10
She knows what she is doing, slow and senual. Definately an experience blower! No complaints.

CIM : NA
Not on menu sadly, I shot my 1st shot at the nuru part when i flip over. While she blow half way I told her i'm cumming she then transit to hj and the load was release.

Sensual/NURU : 8/10
Overall felt good for me during the nuru. All the grinding and teasing was shiok! Glad that I visited, 1 item off the bucket list.

FJ : 7/10
Very accomodative, change a couple of position during my 2nd shot while on the bed. No complain either

Overall/Service/GFE : 8/10.
Good experience, an enjoyable session. Pinky is able to conserve in English (I would say Primary school level? Not kindergarden grade). Nice and chatty thoughout the session. Place and room is nice, mama-san was nice also. No bones to be picked. If can french and CIM that would be even better!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by douma; 30-06-2022 at 10:36 PM.