View Single Post
Old 16-10-2005, 08:45 AM
terror

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: most pervert things done?

After some thoughts, I got an idea. I masturbated into a film container the night before. I put it in my pocket. When I met her the next day, I behaved like normal. When she left her office to take me some drinks, I quickily took out my container and using my finger, I dipped into the container and using the sperm coated index finger, I dipped into her cup of milk tea(luckily she was not drinking plain water). Then i stirred it with my finger to dissolve it. When she came in later, I behave like normal again and talked about insurance things. THen I saw her took her cup and drank the tea. Lunkily she didn't notice anything wrong with the tampered drink. THe feeling of seeing her drinking my sperm really very shiok.

I also tried sometime similar to this. There was 1 time when I had a friend, who is quite chio and sexy, we were having a chat session at my hse, then i offered to go downstairs to buy some drinks for her, so she asked me to take away a packet of barley..As I was always fantasizing of screwing her, it came to my mind that how i wish she is drinking my sperm.. Then after i bought the barley, i went to a toilt, and i put my saliva on my dick and then place inside the barley water and PCC while thinking of screwing her...And as i unload my rifle, I quickly went back hm and passed her the drink..Wah kao, as she was drinking the barley, I see liao buay tahan sia, how i wish she is sucking my cock, and begging for my sperm sia..haha