View Single Post
Old 17-09-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotssex View Post
The accounts I shared here are all from sams forum not FL.

Outdoor Sex
My second encounter with a fellow samster sis here is a date night followed by an outdoor sex.

I was in SIM that time about 2011-2013. So fellow samster sis was already keen on having outdoor sex. I would rate a her a 6.5 out of 10. Not super good looking but well someone that I would give a good banging.

Managed to persuade her out for dinner.

We were walking out about singapore shopping center when I told her about my past experience where I fuck in the toilet just outside the pool parlour.

Managed to turn her on with that and we proceeded up to do the deed.

I went into the male cubicle first and signal for her to enter. Upon entering, it's like she's a changed woman. She rush to get her jeans off. It was about 9pm that evening was pretty quiet.

I saw on the toilet bowl and get her to seat on top of me. Lots of heavy petting and kissing. We were in for some time and no one was around that level coming into the bathroom.

Convinced her to open the cubicle door as I fuck her while she watch the scene in the opposing mirror.

Sadly, it was a one time fuck.

She didn't reply to any of my text soon after. But the experience was good enough!
Nice one bro.
I also tried having sex in toilet before. The thrill is really there.
Too bad no more such experience already.