Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wm Fr

15\1\06
5.30am: Came back to Ipoh on Seri Maju. Walk to Eastern Hotel, met up with a 3 thai katoeys working their rounds, late join by their 'sisters' finishing their work. Had a nice chat n proceed to KFC.
7.30am: Got home n catch some zzzzzzz.
12.30pm: Went to a highly recommended fortune teller with a fren. . Gave a breakdown of my present life base on birth chart. This was 1 of the better one that I use. Call me paranoid, but there is no harm knowing. Surprise when he said marrying b4 age of 39 will end up in divorce.

16\1\06
7.30am: Came back was b'cos of today. Went to Sun Yee Long located b'hind Jln Bendahara for b'fast. Their white coffee still taste great.
8.30am: Just past the Meru tol. My 2 frends n i on a Kancil. Just 2 1/2 hrs b4 our destination.
11.00am: Park at the car park. Had a taxi waiting to take us in. But 1 of my buds forgot his border pass. Crap! That is just great. Driver willing to take us in for RM160, round trip. Got it down to RM120. Took us in, alight us at free trade zone. Guide us to take a Thai taxi, while my bud ride back of a Thai moto. Sent us straight to Grand View. Had to paid RM12 for thai taxi. Not inclusive in the so call 'package'. Saw this hotel for the 1st time. Wat a dump! For RM50 per night, it is value for money explain by my fren, who was here last month! Went 2 my room 330. One word to describe it. HUGE. Spacious but a letdown b'cos broken tiles on the bathroom, no water hose gun b'hind the toilet n tv remote. They use slot key power on system but the front portion was broken. Had problems. My frends rooms are the same. The day is just getting better! Mayb I'm just picky. Settle in, went d\stairs, stalk by WL agents everywhere. I mean can't walk down the streets without someone grabbin u n proclaiming their joint hv very chio, dek-dek & great service oriented chicks. Totally diff from Danok n Haadyai, places I'm used to. A lot of Malay Thai workin as agents. Trilangual: BM, Thai n Canto. Majority ppl here can speak good canto. Great for a guy who can't speak other than Canton like yours truly.
KM had a regular tirak at 1 joint. RM 250. Short (5'0), 25yrs, speak Canton, fiesty but easygoing. My other bud, SC took a 5'3 23 yrs Chang Rai native, speaks Hokkien, Mandarin N English during our "guided tour". A Bizness Mgmt dropout that work as a store clerk n in the sales line b4. Loves 2 drink. Later that night saw 11 Henikkens side by side. The score:
SC:4 ,View(this girl name):7
As for me, well .....(cont)