View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Just came back from bacarra in soi cowboy. Been to bkk for 4 times and this is my first time to bacarra. Thanks to previous bros for the helpful info.Here is my humble FR.
It is indeed pussy heaven as previously describe in earlier posts. Here is a guide. Before entering the bar, you must buy a drink first before they allow you to enter inside. Beer costs 180 baht.
Entering the bar there are three levels. There is a see through ceiling to look up to second floor and from second floor look up to third floor. This is where you will see the exposed pussies of the dancing girls. The second floor girls in my opinion are prettier than other levels. About every half hour, the girls will take their tops off to expose their boobs mostly silicon.. Around 9 plus, there will be a special show where 4 girls will strip naked on 2nd floor dance floor and pole dance to slow sensual music. Those on the first floor will benefit as they will see their clits when their legs are spread wide open.
Calling any dance girls is thru the number tags pinned on their skirts. I called a girl named Pinkie, tag number 11. Just my recommendation. She provided really good gfe feel, speaks a little mandarin and even tried to stroke my manhood. Bought her 2 lady drinks at 200 baht. Most dance girls will ask you to bar fine them. Pinkie says her barfine is 350 baht plus two lady drinks. ST is 3,000 baht. But her mamasan will tell you her barfine is 600 baht. But i did not go ahead.
So barfines can change and best is go thru the mamasan not thru the dancing girls.
here's my humble FR. Hope it will be of help.
Will i return to bacarra? Perhaps.