View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC65 View Post
As I'm typing this, a quick check tells me that my body is definitely functioning better. Would love to say that there's a spring in my step but my still aching calves say otherwise.

Okay, down to the nitty gritty. When I arrived for my appointment, I was greeted at the front entrance by a pretty young lady. She was, let's say, "Reubenesque" (or curvy, shall we say). The 'studio' is located in an apartment building. The apartment was sparsely furnished yet tasteful and tranquil. She explained what the procedure was and showed me to the shower. After drying off, it was on the bed face-down. She started of with a back massage which was firm and professional, none of the teasing as per the happy ending MPs. After a while I was asked to raise my hips as she focused on my anus and genitals. After the warm up, it was all on! Genital and prostate massage. Sorry gents, it is really hard to describe how it felt. The genital massage was definitely pleasurable but not in a sexual way and the prostate massage was the same. After a short period of time, I was asked if I wanted to pee (which I did) and we had a short break.

When I returned, it was on my back and we resumed the treatment. It began with another firm massage around my stomach and hip area. It sort of felt like she was trying to move whatever was inside my intestines and she continued prodding the area above my genitals, inner thighs and crotch without touching the crown jewels. When she started on the jewels, she gently held the low hanging fruit and gently squeezed and pulled one and then the other. She told me to expect a little pain within the genital area when she pulled them. After that, it was the root and the head. Holy Hell! The intense pleasure was shocking to say the least. She worked on the head, stalk and perinium with a gentle yet firm pressure. By the end of it, my 'little friend' was standing tall and proud.

THEN came the surprise!! She offered a B2B and BJ for 2000 B. Seriously, I was NOT expecting it but who am I to refuse since I had to ensure that the jewels were in good working order. Truth be told, I was amazed at how hard my erection was it almost brought tears to my eyes. After a most pleasant dalliance, I had a shower, paid and thanked her and headed off home.

The 2 HR session itself cost 4000 B. Was it worth it? For a first timer like me, I'd say yes. However, I'm also withholding judgement until I try what Spring Spa & Massage has to offer. I only found out about it when I had my Thai Massage session there. I doubt they'll offer extras but I just need to compare the experiences.

I had planned to visit Doki Doki tonight but I might postpone it for now. Don't want to overtax 'the bro' after such a healing session. In case any of you gentlemen would like to try, Google 'Rebirth Massage Studio'.
Pls give FR after you try spring