View Single Post
Old 14-10-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyp View Post
Funny right like how we didnt catch the signs early. My brain only figured it out when she had to remove the cardigan showing the sleeveless singlet to tell me that she wants it
The mental setup is women is rather different from men. Even when she removed her cardigan, one thing for sure, is that she's comfortable in his presence, need not be a sexual hint. Of course, she can also be using that as a hint, but need to confirm. Besides, some gals may get touchy, talk a little dirty, but once in you try to move in for the kill, they might stop you. Hence, it's rather situational, only go all out when you get most if not all the green lights.