View Single Post
Old 29-11-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quite some time since I last posted a MR, so here it goes for https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/
No bias, just factual.

Place: Central with a nearby MRT. More convenient for drivers than foot soldiers. No place to take cover in broad daylight.
Looks: Should be her as shown in the photos. Add 3-5 years which is the norm.
Bod: A good ample C. Remembered some bros say enhanced. If so, it is well done. Very smooth skin to caress.
Massage: Zilch. Straight to sensual.
Services: FN with auto roam whole body, allow zhut zhut but no shower together as advertised. There is a mirror beside the bed, so quite kinky during sensual.
RTM: No. Why? In and out in 30 mins including 2 showers cos she double booked. I don’t blame the other bro. My spidey senses were up when I stepped into the room and she sort of ‘forewarned’ me she forgot my appointment. Didn’t expect this to happen again after the initial botch when she first started and after a series of subsequent relatively good reviews.

Still paid her the advertised price since she fulfilled the minimal services of release.

P/S: I suspect the bro after me also got the 30 min treatment cos there was another guy waiting as I was contemplating if I should post this.