View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 12
sinthia90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinthia90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Thank you very much for your very informative response.
I use Grab in Batam and KL. I did not save my credit card for cashless payment as I do with Uber, but I can do it next time.
I understand that the same Grab app will work also in Singapore. I read that Uber has ceased all operations in SEA, passing all operations to Grab.

However, the problem is that there is free wifi inside Harbour Front and Vivo City (thank you Rosfield too!), but I am not sure right outside of that, where I am supposed to wait for the car.

I hope I will not be in the emergency to rush to Changi. MRT is always the most reliable mean: it takes a bit more than 1 hour, but certainly no more than that.
Once you exit from Immigration, turn left and walk towards the DBS/POSB ATM. You will see a gift shop (on the right) and Money Changer (on the left) after you passed the ATM. The exit is in front is where I usually wait for Grab.. When Booking Grab, select the pickup "Lobby C" Cruise Baggage Check-In.