View Single Post
Old 25-03-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Save everyone time asking about this in all the other diff threads, I make one thread with the title posted big big for everyone to see.

GL is shutting down as part of the planned shutdown of entertainment outlets in SG from March 26 to April 30. Houses will be open only till 2359hrs. No promises that the measures will be lifted after April 30, and every chance they will be extended.

If you have regular girls who are going to ORD in April, go and try to visit them from tonight onwards and tomorrow before the one month closure. High chance the April ORD girls will cut card early and go home, AV won't compensate them one more month to extend their contract here when they also don't know if things will reopen again after one month. The loss of income won't be worth it for the girls.

But expect service level to drop. Don't expect long bookings, and don't xia suay go and book girls for double or triple sessions if there's a crowd there tonight and tomorrow.

Stay safe everyone. Things might not be the same for a while now, if not forever.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.