Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to make GL better and better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post
Last time service was good because legal house got competition from Streetwalkers.... Last time streetwalkers really line up on the street sia...thats why last time legal house have to up their game.

Now with no much street walker left, these legal WL abit yaya-papaya...

Now got online FL girls but their service also comparable to legal house but cost about twice more... also dome 2 pictures heavily PS...
I think the reasons are beyond that. Cheena's rapid economic development caused the massive decrease in the amount of WLs

And most importantly, the advent of online things like Instagram, Tiktok, and worst of all, onlyfans basically sealed the fate of this trade.

This is why nowadays in GL I heard it's mostly Viet gals with "meh" standards now, and even the PRCs available now are mostly older 30+ yrs old girls with average looks at best.... and also OKTs charge as much as $200 for 45 mins for these gals.

Crazy how the Malaysian veterans who are in their 40s and even 50s are the cream of the crop, the very best of GL right now, this shows how sad things are going tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
online FL mostly not worth the money one

nowadays stay home PCC better
Sadly I agree with your last statement. But, PCC and the real thing are not the same

it's as if our bodies know we are deceiving it lol

For example, if I bonk a gal either one shot or 2 shots, then for the rest of that day up until the next afternoon, I will feel extremely relieved and renewed, vision is so clear, head is so clear and fresh, and I will not think about sexual thoughts at all

But if I pcc, even if I PCC throughout that day until 4-5x, all I get is like "half-relieved" feeling, like when you shit, but it's like there's still much shit that didn't come out like "not done", and I still feel desperately horny and thinking about sex every second

and most crucially, I will still have the massive migraine and constant headache and joint pains I have when I don't have sex for a prolonged period of time.

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)