Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
wakatake is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: FRs for @Crystal@ Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerKingdom View Post
Hi bros
i am not siding anyone here but definitely protecting ours girls is a important factor and also relationship with our client.. Customer is always right.. i do seek advice from my clients like what things i can improve on all this... Huhu123 is one of them

I do owe helmet88 a apology.. because a agent role is like a "match maker"Our role is to prevent prank, fuck and run and many more.. i remember your request was, " if the girl i see before can i dont pay rejection fee?' as i said my role is for both side.. i reply you still have to pay for their transportation..
If we allow people not to pay rejection fee, isnt it chaotic.. as in clients can just say that they tried the girl before as a form of rejecting a girl..

As a agent... i always keep track on my appt to prevent clients from bumping into same girl and of course i do talk to my girls that if you were to hop around, you will be facing the problem.. because every agant have their own set of client listing.. but there are some cases that girl hop around.. just recently a have a girl hop around in many stable until she landed in SD stable.. Bro SD n i talk on the phone over this issue and kind enough he decide to let this girl off and let me handle her..

My 5 Golden Rules in this Trade
1) Never lay your hand own your girls
2) Never Offend clients
3) Never make Impossible promises
4) Always be positive to listen to your girls and clients
5) Try your best to rate how much your girls is worth for
More like you should be paying us for transportation cost since its your fault