View Single Post
Old 28-01-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankzzz View Post
curious about bros' opinion on malaysian chinese girls vs sg girls...
My feelings are Malaysian girls are in general more feminine and less demanding and less full of themselves. but that could just be my sample size is not representative enough or I haven't really got in a relatinship with MY girls.

And they speak better chinese in general no?
Malaysian girls are less demanding? You joking right? If they are less demanding and ambitious, do you think they will make the sacrifice to live and work in Singapore leaving their friends and family behind to start from scratch? Of course not bro.

Unless you go to some kampung in Malaysia live there and find non chinese girls like in Sabah and Sarawak natives, then maybe. But for any malaysian girls you meet in Singapore, big cities like KL or Penang then very very unlikely they are "simple". They want a better life, perfect husband and lavish lifestyle just like any Singaporean women.

That's why i choose to stay single.