View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Had 1st lucky dip with Ning last evening. Fell for her bewitching eyes in pic (and couple steaming FRS when she was last here), so tried bro STB 1st time.

Bit playful, with big knockers. Not SYT, claims she's going 26 (fine with me) and is running some t-shirt buz back home in bkk. Chatty and quite a livewire, so can tcss.

Highlight is her bubble bath, with tit AND ass fxxk in bathtub. Has tattoo just over her Y. Her moans and groans overwhelm you (likely put on, to help you with your enjoyment).

Overall, her's was good relief for my release (as if I needed excuse). But I've been spoilt by others before and blame on my more exacting personal standards. Bro STB, pls re-visit your location choice (as some others mentioned).