View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Ok just write a bit....have known her since poly days where her bff is my poly buddy's gf so we often went out in small groups. No chemistry back there just merely friends lah.
Fast forward...done with poly and enlisted to the Army, suay suay kena those siong siong unit..but after a year after enlistment i become more buff due to doing all the hard work during training.
One day my poly buddy texted me and informed me that he intend to do a birthday party for her gf and asked me to come along.
Yes I met her again at the birthday party....she looked so different from poly days so attractive and I am totally eyeing her throughout the party but I don't think she noticed me as she was busy catching up with the rest of her old friends.
Then unexpectedly we crossed path....
"You are...." she asked
"Yes I am.." I replied.
"Haha I have not even mentioned your name...you looked so different now so buff."
"Army make me do all the tough work haha....you look so different too. So pretty and I am so attracted to you once you enter the room"
Not sure why I have the courage to say that back then but luckily it didn't backfired on me and she gave the sweetest smile.
From that moment we just hit it off and totally forgotten that we are at the party until my buddy shouted is cut cake time.