Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
darkwaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Just back from my danok trip and some update

Day 1, 9/12/23

My group out from selangor 9am and reach danok 6pm (thai time), really super jam at the highway maybe due to selangor monday holiday

After reach then go dinner and check in The vista hotel, room rate 1150Bath per night

Because reach danok so late and all also tired we dint go farm to take girls, we go 贵妃城 to drink. This place you can sing karaoke (open area concept) and there are girls to sit with you and according to mummy the rate as below

1 : The girl sit with you and later they will go sit with other customer and then come back to sit with you again (Butterfly) you need to give tips to the girl and the tips how much depends on you and you discuss with they girl

2 : Direct pay 1800bath and the girl will sit with you until you go back, give tips or not depends on you and the girl

Note : According to mummy if you want to bring the girl back you have to discuss with the girl and NO GUARANTEE the girl will go back with you, so dont expect after drinking you can bring her back

The vista hotel is still the same and not much upgrade but room still nice, only the location not so good