View Single Post
Old 14-03-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Alternate erotic medicork drama

Joyce and Sophia used to work in KTV lounge at Peace Centre . Sophia get most booking and always ta-baoed to hotels nearby by rich horny guys and get a lot of money. Sophia ,call-sign : Red Velvet because she wore red qibao .

Joyce was jealous of her. and hated her like enemy. She knew what service Sophia offer.. she offer everything which is offered by top sex workers at Macau premium spa. Joyce don't have gut to do this and that . as a result she was not angpai.

Sophia had quitted early as she had made so much money and stayed in Vietnam for a while . Thats where she met Edmund who was in Vietnam doing business and attending investment seminar. since then Sophia enjoyed luxurious lifestyle.

Joyce, then sat at another restaurant, TWG Tea House and observed the family with jealousy.

She noticed that young man Dave, dislike her , (from his expression when Sophia gave him reminder..)

When Dave stood up , Sophia asked him where he want to go..
He angrily told her that he was going to toilet.

Joyce then seized this opportunity. She then followed him and looked around. and saw group of boys playing around.
She approached them , offered them $500, and told them to play prank on Dave..