View Single Post
Old 29-11-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 13
ProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Humble Bangkok Guide for Newbies;

Been to Bangkok a number of times and tried a fair bunch of things. As Bangkok has a wide variety of different joints to play at, I'll give my humble 2 cents for newbies who are new to the scene and eager to find out what is worth playing and what isn't *Kindly note that it's just my own thoughts and opinions, feel free to counter if you feel otherwise. I'd love to learn new things too!*;

*Do note that guides from other forums are not very applicable to us, as there are joints that aren't farang friendly and the massage places they rave about are really not good enough compared to what the rest of Bangkok has to offer (for example; Annie's and Dr BJ's, Wood Bar, Eden's Club, consists of darker skinned, older women that our thais in Geylang can easily beat)

Best places to play in my humble opinion, somewhat in ranking order;

1) Soi Cowboy;

Only 2 bars worth visiting; Baccara & Crazy House

Baccara; Girl Quality 9/10, In-Bar-Playability 0/10; They have the best collection of the prettiest ladies in a single establishment. Best time to go: 9-12 midnight. Damage: 3000 baht ST + 600 baht barfine + compulsory 200 baht x 2 lady drinks + 500 baht ST hotel (optional if you can convince her to go to your hotel if it is really nearby) = 4000/4500 baht damage

Crazy House; Girl Quality 6-7/10 In-Bar-Playability 9/10; This place is listed here ONLY because majority of the girls dance and sit with you in full nude. Full nude also means full groping of boobs and bums are generally accepted and that's entertainment for me. The looks of their girls are really nowhere near the top 5 bars in Soi Cowboy, but occasionally will you find a good looking girl or 2. Most of the damage in Soi Cowboy typically is at 3000 baht ST with varying amounts for barfine.

2) Nana Plaza;

Rainbow 5 > Rainbow 2 > Rainbow 1 == Rainbow 3 == Twister Bar. Special Mention; Straps (Post-op ladyboy bar)

Rainbow 5; Girl Quality 8/10, In-Bar-Playability 0/10; is the biggest in Nana Plaza and they have periods where the girls take off their bikini top. From my limited understanding, the rest of Nana Plaza does not take off their tops so I give them props for a bit of eye candy.

Straps; Girl Quality 9-9.5/10, In-Bar-Playability 5/10, Beware of Rude Mamasan and girls if you don't ST their girls; Special mention Straps has a collection of perhaps the most beautiful post-op ladyboys in Bangkok, mind you, some are really really gorgeous. But they will turn rude to you if you are there just for eye candy, so be warned.

*Continued in Next Post