Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Summary of my short trip to Chiangmai

Didn't have much spare time time so managed to visit only a few places.

Icha Icha Nuru
This place is located along Charoen Prathet Road across from O.M.G Bar. 3000THB for nuru. Can't remember if that fee included FS. Anyway nuru was ok, nothing compared to Kokoru and Doki Doki in Bkk tho. Gal was pretty and nicely toned. Had FS tho BJ was covered and no painting despite their management's claim in chiangmailocator that BBBJ is the norm. Doubt I will be back

Miyabi
Short way up along the main Chang Khlan Road from Pantip. My goodness the lineup looked more like a parade of farm animals. Beat a hasty retreat. Maybe better luck next time

Loi Kroh Road
Wandered along the Boxing Stadium area. Very lively place with some lovely BGs. Didn't see what I wanted tho and settled into a small bar along the main LK Road. Had the pleasant company of two lovely spinners. Wanted to tabao one of them but she wouldn't go anywhere without her colleague so I said next time. We are still communicating via Line so got hope.

Till the next time.
Thanks for the FR, the LINE updates from miyabi (formerly mermaid) looks enticing though, must be photoshopped. May check out icha when there 😊