View Single Post
Old 28-04-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by promiscus View Post
Reading so many exploits from bros who made their colleagues wet and fingered them to ecstasy is very inspiring!

I know this is a thread for sharing conquests but I am gonna risk it and ask for some advice from the victorious bros.

I have this pretty female colleague whom I have a crush on. Looks wise she is petite, slightly tan but got a nice pair of legs and I guess solid B cups. She usually wears loose clothing but when she puts on something figure hugging my little bro just wants to burst out.

She is in another department but we meet at least once a week for coffee or lunch. I suspect she likes me too as she initiates the meetings equally.

So everything was going good for 3-4 months. Meeting regularly, chatting, laughing and so on. Then one day she was wearing this short gary-blue coloured dress and was looking quite sexy. First time I realised she has a great ass too (yum!)

After we finish our coffee, I casually told her you are looking nice today. She laughed and told me some random fun fact about that dress.

And then boom - radio silence.

Earlier she used to respond to my texts immediately. Now she is taking some time. She stopped initiating our coffee meetings. I pinged her a few times after that and just got excuses :/

So after 3-4 times I stopped too. After all it is a professional setting. Don’t want the sexy chicks from HR fucking me in the ass (or maybe I do lol)

Then she decided to work from home for a month. Didn’t tell me. I accidentally found out when I pinged her last. Now she is back to work and asked me for a coffee. Looks rude to refuse so I went. Now we are back to chatting, having good fun like we did before.

I’m really confused what to do. Try to escalate? Not interested in being friends and all that. Or give it some more time and let it cook further.

Big reveal - we are both married 😐
I do want to boink her badly. I suspect she wants it too but is not giving me consistent signals.

Bros help!

PS: Sincere apologies for hijacking the thread.
take it slow....if she not interested...she won't even go coffee or lunch with you. you already won 1/2 the battle going on 1-1 with her.

continue whatever you are doing but don't appear desperate. right now, your best chance is you hope something emotional happen to her and your friendship is deep enough for her to talk to you about it.

once that is out of the way, its another milestone and you can proceed to the next step of your plan slowly. you already have her trust.

don't abuse the trust. take it slow again. its quite safe cos both dun want to risk their marriage and job. you have gotten yourself a potential long term FB.

how will the sex part happen will depend on the situation. it can be a very sudden thing like what happened to me OR it can be a mutual 'let's fuck' scenerio.

i wish you luck.