View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2621 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

When I was dating someone years back, she chio me to the condo where she live to drink. We were drinking at level 1 near the pool and it was a hot and humid night.

when i was rather high, I couldn't stand the heat and asked her if I could go for a dip. It was around 2 am already and all the pool lights were off. She was ok and I stripped to my underwear and went in.

She watched for a while and I decided to grabbed her in. She went in with her bra and panty and we started kissing.

I stripped her naked and removed my underwear as well and we were oblivious to the surrounding blocks of residents' windows. I fingered her to cum and was only have semi erected dick due to the alcohol. I penetrated her raw for a while and gave up. We wore our under garments back and went back drinking.

the security guard walked past shortly after and we were joking that he must have noticed something wrong from the CCTV.