Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
AnnouncerShard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geasura View Post
found this thread recently and really enjoyed reading the stories shared by fellow perverted bros, so decided to share mine also.

my boss is in her 50s, milf with curves at the right places. not super pretty or anything but for her age she definitely bao yang until very good. nevertheless, i still find her extremely attractive, maybe also because she's capable and has authority over me lol.

one day, everyone going for lunch and i told them i join up with them later because i had some work to settle. my boss also went out for lunch already, then i saw my boss' water bottle on her table. don't know what possessed me that day, but decided to bring her bottle to the toilet.

i sniffed and licked her bottle, too bad didn't have her smell

then i rubbed myself off and shot into her water and then left the toilet and put her bottle back onto her table (1 or 2 drops only lah, could see my cum floating in her water, scared too obvious if too many drops).

after long awaited 2-3 hours later, she finally picked up her bottle. but to my shock, she didn't uncap the mouth cover of her bottle to drink. instead, she removed the whole bottle cover. i thought wah siao liao, jia lat if she see things floating in her water.

luckily, she didn't notice and i saw her gulped down the water. i instantly got hard. went home after work to rub myself again with the thought of my boss drinking my cum
great story bro