View Single Post
Old 25-10-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 22
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
I have not successfully used QR code payment with Paynow. However I have used the promptpay to pay the girls directly with their mobile number. Their names will be truncated and I assume the same for ours to maintain confidentiality. Anyway through the payment u get to get their mobile numbers too.

My suggestion is to use this payment mode as a backup as I am not sure every ladies will have promptpay and allow it too.

For wise and the likes of revoult, can only make payment through debit card/ pay wave. Many shops will charge extra if u pay using that. The excuse they used is they cannot hide their income from the govt for tax purposes
your name will be shown if you promptpay from your sg to their thai bank accounts.