View Single Post
Old 25-10-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

This is a landmine. Did a commando exercise with nitework previously. I booked this aunty working in the infamous MW.
She easily look about 40yo. Short about 1.5m and fat like a tree trunk. Big D cups cos she hiding behind the door wearing her panties only to receive me. The room was quite dark as she drew the curtains. I stepped in see small room quite untidy already no mood, then look at aunty lagi sianz already.
Dumbfoundedly, I ask "is you meh" she replied yes. Seeing me still stunned, she say ok if not keen. I say yah not keen quickly walk out to her open door. I just at the door only she kiap me there between the door and frame. I say hello I still not out, she say yah yah open abit only. Lucky I fast enuff as she already slam door shut.
Unless there is a legitimate good one in MW, seems to be yiran based on frs, don think I will come here. Reminds me of the run down cheap local hotels in china when I went there more than 20 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Qing Er 情儿 (82831269)