View Single Post
Old 16-08-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Reviews from past bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh69sg View Post
Have tried many sexual performance product.....i would rate this product a 5 star rating!

Just consume half the pill to test the effect...Result was wonderful...it already so hard and head so shiny (You can imagine the hardness).

Effect wear off after 2 to 3 days (Subject to different body).

I know many guys here want to know is there any side effect after consuming this 'Wonder' pill.

After tried twice (One pill but break into half to test effect). The conclusion is

-> Slight headache but manageable.

->Didn't suffer stuff nose.

-> Although both my ankle is aching pain. Especially my right ankle hurts more due to hairline fracture that i sustain during my childhood. Maybe that explains it.

-> Heart beat is relatively higher than usual but not to the extend of discomfort.

Comfortable with half pill dosage. Will try one whole pill when next opportunity arises.

To summarised all,

This pill is highly effective to provide the extra boost to your performance (If you are planning for many hours of sexual activity). Compare those product i have tried previously the side effect for this product is limited base on half a pill dosage (Subject to difference individual performance).

Hope this review helps all that need advice on this wonderful product and lastly remember to drink more water due to hot weather and hot sexual activity.

~~~May the urge always with you~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmpire View Post
Popped a pill yest morning. Have been having sex since yest afternoon n today the cock still can get up n hard with the slightest of arousal. Penis is rock hard and it really helps for a more consistent erection without fear that the cock will get soft. It's like it's on auto-pilot. Partner had a good time riding me and good to feel her juices rolling down my shaft to my tummy. Get even more turned on and dick gets even harder. Omg. Also find that I can last longer cos it's so hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedumar View Post
Got a bottle of Mens+ & P-spray thru mail. Glad they arrived on time before my session. One thing I realised about the spray is that my dick doesnt feel numb. I actually have feeling when i bonking away. This is different from other delay sprays. As for the M+, I took half as recommended by TS, it is actually sufficient for me. Very minimum side effect (almost nothing) and works well. Worth the buy. Highly recommended products!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnies View Post
Really power... Got it on Friday from seller and used it yesterday night. Dick was so hard that my gf was shocked and commented something is wrong with you today. Took me long time to cum until gf complain down there pain.

Only downside whole body become very hot that my gf think I'm running an fever and sick. Maybe due to a long day and I only used it at night.

All in all good product... Thanks!