View Single Post
Old 30-12-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

China tourists are not going to be flocking anywhere over the next 2-3 months. Firstly, many of their passports have expired over the last 3 years. Need time to renew for many of them.

Secondly, it's actually not that simple to increase flights between cities. Airlines normally plan 6-9 months in advance. Air tickets are cheaper if you book months in advance right? This means the airline schedule is fixed for months. Many airlines reported they have no spare capacity for China now.

Airplanes need fuel to fly and airlines normally book them 1 year in advance. It will be a challenge to find fuel to run many flights to and from China now