View Single Post
Old 22-12-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How strongly hetero are you: how detestable would it be with the same gender/sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
I would see it how you view the gender of your partner.

If you see her as female then, hetero it is.

If you regard her as male, and you can imagine having sex with somebody who walks, talks, sounds and looks like a male, then homosexual it is.
Having a relationship with a former trans made me question my long-held belief, that sexuality is binary (as what you suggested, by the way you write)

Given her unusual background, my gf has many friends who are like her, and also gays who are almost always bottoms. All her friends regard me positively, since they know that we have been together for more than a couple of years and I can sense that they are all looking for long-term partners who understand their unique situation.

So it is difficult to give an honest and absolute answer to your simple statement on whether I see my gf as male or female. Gender dysphoria does not "flip" you from one gender to another. Until today, there are some characteristics about my gf that are distinctly male despite her spending all her time and energy living and identifying as female.