Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Dspleof Dumbass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou 杭州?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextronics
yo folks,

yes i'm still station in hangzhou. been here for the past 4 months. got myself a prc gf who hangout with me for the past 3 months. *decent girl ok! haha* BUT of course i still go out flirting around haha

i think hangzhou is a place where you have to slowly explore and discover. just like a pot of stew beef. must use small fire slowly cook then the smell and taste will become very "ta kong"!

when i first came over, was rather disappointed BUT slowly it got better and better. hangzhou really got chio bus! you just have to be at the right place at the right time.

my last conclusion is singaporean chinese will have a F good time in china because the char bors simply love us and our $ hahaha

p.s. yo bro disciple of dumbass. thanks for writing over to jio me out. we will definitely have a chance to hangout together! haha

No worries man, you should have come that night , I was too busy and missed out on a good catch. Now trying to do damage control.

Just to give you an idea of how busy i was and why i missed a good catch, ratio was 1:4 , 1 guy ( me) to 4 ( gals ) , the oldest one was 24 yrs old , the youngest is 18. To make matters worse, the gals ( 2 groups) don know each other . Thus I had to entertain both sides, got very high and pissed .

so how you spent sunday? in bed with your plmm?