Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rumours of STD/HIV in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceKris View Post
If your intention is to frighten everyone to use condom properly - thank you. If sabo Geylang to get more business for FLs etc; appreciate if you follow Big Sexy advice: Practice safe sex; use one condom properly. Use the other 9 for your head to cover your stupidity.

Also as advised by senior FatFatt, go to the Sex Forum; headed by Big Sexy for him to bash your pig head further. Geylang is for FRs / Sharing of info. Thank You.

"Tiagong" you are Lx.., Hx.. OKT/Owner. I also "tiagong" your house got STU.

If you intention is to sabo (a particular house) - do it in other ways. Please do not break the poor WLs' rice bowls by spreading rumour. If really HIV in any house, will easily/very fast spread to all houses. Those who wants to play safe will just call FLs or go Petain / JB. Are you implying tht AV/ DSC are doing/ have done a bad job?

Sammyboyfor: "All WHORES should be treated as HIV positive" : http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...53&postcount=8

"If you're worried about catching nasties, DON'T indulge in commercial sex."

You do not like Geylang. Look down on the WLs. Did not patronize the WLs at all. Fully agreed that it is none of your business to KPKB here.

If eat rojak, got lau sai, complain to the Health Inspectors (Ministry of Health). Why don't you complain to AV/ DSC that they have done a bad job. They probably will kick you for being a busy body / stupid / telling them what to do.

You can also complain to Sammyboyfor/Big Sexy (SBF Sex Consultant) who has already told you to use 9 condoms on your head to cover your stupidity. Looks like Big Sexy is wrong. Konni needs > 9.

Konni, please TCSS here or go "Sex Forum" : :http://www.sbfsg.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5
Well said!Already in my ignore list and also block him in my wechat,fcking annoying!