View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
xxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullcreator View Post
sharing more on my two outcalls.

got lucky (number 10) from similan thai massage because first choice candy (number 5) was not available. when she came in wearing mask, looked good and really petite. requested to change and came out in her uniform after that. massage was okay, talked to her a bit and she said her mandarin is better than english, so proceeded to speak mandarin with her. she speaks very very softly and has a shy demeanour.

after a while got onto the topic of special, and she said she does not do full, only b2b at most. asked why and she said she does not bring condoms so cannot do full. i then asked if i got condom how, can full? she just smiled shyly and did not respond, i could not follow through any way because i did not have any with me lolol, so opted for b2b.

when she stripped, her boobs were super small, quite certain they are A and me being a boobs lover, wished it was candy instead as candy looks way more stacked on the website. lucky was responsive to frenching though, which was a plus, and was okay with light jabbing of her pussy with my finger.

all in all it felt mechanical, but i managed to cum still, so it was not all bad.

following day, went for a new provider, the rose bangkok. similar to the previous case, i also could not get my first choice who was number 14 kara. went ahead with second choice number 1 lisa.

came through the door and she was pretty. could tell from the very beginning she's personable in nature. same thing as the previous one, requested to change, and came out wearing hot pink uniform looking really hot.

i found it hard to resist and dirty talked quite shortly into the session. she complimented my looks and i went ahead to return the favour, and it escalated to me wanting to see her uniform off and she smacked my butt while massaging me.

teasing went on or a while more and got me to flip over and my hardon was just staring right at her. went through the formality of agreeing price and she requested to use the washroom to freshen up. came out only in her undies and she was so shy she kept running to hide behind me to not let me see her.

i led her to the bed and the fun started. have to take note that she is a mum and she does have some stretch marks on her tummy, but her body overall is considered good for a mother, she's a typical milf. her attitude really rubs off on me and i enjoyed her playful nature a lot.

not long after, everything was off and her boobs were alright, nothing fantastic tbh but her nipples were really super sensitive. she seemed to legitimately enjoy my sucking of her nipples, and her horniness showed through when i sucked hard on her nips. she even confirmed that sucking them made her more horny. pity she was not lactating, i have never had that before so it would have been a new experience for me.

throughout the whole session, she gave the impression that she enjoyed the sex as much as i did. she is a sex bunny if you know how to turn her on, and she was another lady i took the line of apart from yuki from relax room (now casanova). my second trip i did not repeat the fuck since i wanted to try more ladies, but yuki was the one whom i returned to another time in my second trip.

i had two more bookings after this, will share one, with the other being body bliss which i will not be sharing since that was a bad encounter. will also share the 7 ladies (iirc haha) i had for my second trip when the time permits.
Do share soonest,

I'm heading to BKK tomorrow... Will probably try lisa tomorrow since Yuki looks quite tired... lol