View Single Post
Old 02-12-2002, 10:15 PM
chinachina2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Garden Hotel

Was walking up and down Gardern Hotel last Friday looking for chicks on the side of GH when I realised that there were Gong An al lover the place.

So decided to go up the overhead bridge when 2 girls approached me. Face full of make ups and old. So I waved them off and cross the overhead bridge.

It started to rain so I ran across and took shellter under the bridge,. There were many girls but all so so only. Then I saw a cuties that looked like in the early 20s and after some bargaining, we agreed on RMB 700 overnight, and took a cab my hotel.

In the room, she looked cuter and younger and kept thanking me for choosing her. She said she has not had sex for a week.

Washed and dried her hair and we proceed to make love. She kissed passionately and kept saying she love me. Then blow me and I ate her pussy. We proceed msissionary style and she said painful. Towards the end, she moaned and her pussy really gripped my brother hard and I came.

She said I fcuked here too deep and true enough, there was blood. Felt very bad about hurting her.

She couldn't sleep whole night and woke me up a few times until 5 plus. In the morning, we woke up and I proceeded to do another round. Again I tried to be gentle but she bled in the end but kept saying "mei shi".

So gave her another RMB100.

She is from Xian
Name Zhou Xiao Rei
Age about 20
Boobs 34b

No bad considering there was a clamp down.