View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taking care of FIL

Thanks to the TS sis for another detailed update of her being fucked by her FIL ..

damn steam n hard to read her describe step-by-step how her FIL gave her a no. of good hard enjoyable fucks with his erected penis in her wet pussy teasing n rubbing his hard penis against her pussy lips 1st b4 entering her pussy hole ...n then washing her pussy n pussy lips clean for her after that when both of them showered naked tgt..he playing with her pussy n she in turn playing with his hardened dick ending in another fuck...only fear is she might be impregnated by FIL..looking forward to her next exciting update

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor