View Single Post
Old 21-08-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
When I tried her more than a year ago (at $100), and well before Covid set in, we had a steamy full-hour session. She was tall and pleasant looking, definitely a young MILF. Drawback is that she is a heavy smoker and has large tattoo in abdomen, which I dislike. Time certainly changed looks, price, attitude and performance!
I definitely agree that time certainly has changed these FLs looks, price, attitude and performance.
I am thinking of ditching my regular girl already because she has gained some weight, her price increased and her attitude/service has become worse!

I mean I get it that they must be (emotionally) tired from doing this for an extended period of time and COVID is not helping in terms of them going back to China for a short rest & recharge break. I think this regular of mine has been here since Nov and I can clearly tell she is experiencing burn out already.

Unfortunately there is not much new & good stock available, if not I can distract myself with other ladies already and ditch her slowly.