View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyineed View Post
Hi bros, had been lurking around the FL scene during covid and realise many others has had pretty bad experience with some FL here hence will post the good and bad FR here to share with all bros, hope it will help some of us from having the trauma again
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All FR & scores given based on authenticity and resemblance of FL to the pictures posted, delivery of the service listed online and the actual services rendered to me.
Score range; Worse as 1.0 & Best as 5.0. Passing is 2.50 (in score of 2, it will be viewed as just barely failed in my assessment and 3 as above average)

URL/Brand: https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-xian-nv-massage/

Name: xiao xian nv

Resemblance: [5/5] IRL is as pretty as picture

Age: [4/5] looks late 20s, 27-30. Has a child. Overheard when she on her wechat voice message on loudspeaker

Face: [5/5] can be considered pretty and elegant.

Figure: [4/5] Tall.at around 1.72. has pretty good figure though ass is abit flat

Boobs: [4/5] Real C cup that is soft.

BBBJ: [1/5] Barely any BBBJ, she just blowed me for less than 1 min and quickly put on the cap wanting to sit on me.

GFE: [1/5] Non existence..i tried to talk to her to warm up the atmosphere. But she don’t seems to want it. Can tell she is really rushing.

FJ: [1/5] Super Dead fish.she just close the eyes and wait for things to be over.

Additonal Remark: the first moment I see her.i really think she is really pretty. But she has totally no service. Not only is the feel commercial, its a rush job too even though I was on time for my appointment. Before the deed,she rejected to shower as she said she has just shower. during the deed, she bbbj 1 min and want to cap me,I ask her why so fast because she say she want me to last longer during sex. During FJ, she just say on me first, after being on top for a few mins, she said her legs abit tired,requested I do missionary.after changing to missionary SHE LITERALLY JUST CLOSE HER EYES,WITHOUT faking any moans or sound. Halfway even ask if I coming soon. Her attitude from start like really waiting for me to finish. I TOTALLY turn off.totally cannot stand much.in the end I change a few position and fuck damn hard and fast to quickly cum so not to waste the SGD 280. After that I just shower,pay and leave. Bear in mind. The whole FJ take just less than 20mins. So from my time enter to I finish shower and leave take just 30-35mins.

RTF: Totally NO. Waste of money & time. Unless u are a real sucker for looks. Even that so.i believe there are better ones that has looks and can provide good service for FJ too.

+Please up my points if you think the FR helps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just read an average FR on her on the same day. i guess consistency isn't there or the other guy got good KC skills.