View Single Post
Old 29-06-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pre-CB period fuck night with the wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerned1883 View Post
Sorry for the delayed posting.
Quite a lot of work to clear after phase 2.

Thanks for all the encouragement!
Hope you guys continue enjoying this story!

---------------------------------------------------------

Since I had the keys, I opened the door to our house and let Rachel get in first.
As I closed and locked the door, it sounded like I was just locked in a prison cell...

"EDMUND CHEUNG CHEE WEI...!". It was never good news when my wife called me by my full name.
Siao liao. This time really up lorry liao.
Rachel: "How could you? And with my best friends!"
Me: "Look dear, I can explain. Yuki was purely accidental. I swear! And Pam, well, she sort of blackmailed me. And what is it really about when she said about revenge or someth..."
Rachel: "Don't even try to weasel your way out of this. You mean to tell me after so many years of sex, you can't tell the difference between your wife and another woman? And what Pam said is none of your business."
Me: "It was pitch black and I was a little high from drinking with Ben, and..."
Rachel: "FINE! Even if I accept Yuki's case. How about Pam? You could have stopped it! And it didn't seem as if you weren't enjoying it! I saw it when I turned on the light... I can safely say the light wasn't the only thing turned on in the room."

I was cornered. I didn't have an excuse. It was true I was thoroughly enjoying myself fucking Pam.

Rachel: "And how about with Jenny?"
Me: "Umm, that was them trying to help us get together. You also has sex with Roy. And don't tell me you didn't enjoy it!"
Rachel: "I'm not talking about last night! I'm talking about this morning at the dining table during breakfast!"

My jaws just dropped and I was stunned. Rachel must have woken up while Jenny was blowing me.

Rachel: "Yes you bastard! I woke up already and heard you guys. I peeped out of the doorway and saw you exploding into her mouth!"

She stepped forward and instantly closed the distance between us.
I was bracing for the slap that was forthcoming.
But Rachel suddenly knelt down and pulled my shorts down.

"You let so many other women suck your cock last night. Let me remind you why I can get you to do anything by giving you blowjobs." with that, Rachel put my limp cock into her mouth and started working on it.

It was true. Whenever we had split perspectives on issues, she would always get her way by getting me to relent right after sex. And that always included a blowjob. And while I got kicks from getting sucked by Pam and Jenny, Rachel had an obvious advantage.
She had been sucking my cock for years and she knew the exact keys to press to push me over the edge.
Within seconds she had my cock fully erect. The trick was to lick under my dickhead. That was my weakest spot.
And she was attacking it mercilessly today.
Her eagerness to prove her point caused her to increase the intensity to a point where I couldn't resist anymore.
I thought Jenny had me spent. But Rachel was pushing my physical limits.
I couldn't take it anymore. I had to fuck her now!
I pulled my cock out of her mouth, lifted her up and turned her around.
In one swift movement, I pulled down her shorts and panties and spread her legs a little.
I pushed her forward and she placed her hands on the wall to brace herself.

I rammed my cock into her pussy and fucked her like never before.
It was just animalistic sex... no finesse, no foreplay, no tenderness... just pure hard sex!
And she seemed to be loving it!
"Yes, fuck me... harder... don't stop... ahhh... ooohhh..." Rachel screamed.
I had already lost control of myself and was bent on ramming my wife's cunt.
Her pussy juices were over flowing and were trickling down our inner thighs as the walkway was filled with her moans and sloppy sounds from her pussy.

I reached my hands down and squeezed her boobs hard. And she gave off a loud scream.
I used my grip on her breasts to pull her in as I screwed her hot and wet pussy.
As I neared climax, I gave my last few quick thrusts and cummed into her pussy.
I left my dick in her cunt as I reached down and kissed her shoulder.
She turned her head and we kissed deeply.

I finally pulled out my cock and panting, we dragged our tired bodies to the bedroom to take a rest.
As Rachel cuddled up to me, she told me that the only innocent party was Yuki.

Rachel: "You should go have a talk with her. Pam's a bitch, but Yuki is really innocent."
Me: "You want to go with me?"
Rachel: "No. Even though I know it's not her fault, I'm not ready to face her yet."
Me: "OK, as long as you're ok with me meeting up with her alone."
Rachel: "Yes, it's fine. What could happen that didn't already happen?"

Rachel gave me Yuki's number and I texted her.

Me: "Hi Yuki, this is Edmund. Would you be free to talk tomorrow? It's the last day we are able to meet before CB period."

After a few minutes.
Yuki: "OK, tomorrow is ok. But it'll have to be in the morning. Cos my mom is coming in the afternoon to drop off some things."
Me: "OK, sure. I'll see you at your place then, since your mom is coming. No point going out and then rushing back home."
Yuki: "OK, thanks. Umm, so how are things with Rach?"
Me: "Much better now. Long story. Let you know tomorrow."
Yuki: "OK, cya."

------------------------------- to be continued...
Power story bro! Round 2 with Yuki?