View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: How many times you have sex with your partner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycott View Post
I can't remember when was the last time, maybe 2 months ago?
Usual reasons: tired after work, prefers to watch drama, etc etc

After years of marriage, time come when there were just too many disagreements and arguments, now even I have even less mood to bang. Pleasuring myself with toys and hands is more convenient and better than trying to engage in intimacy, which will usually hit a dead-end.

Sad but true, now I finally understand why people seek a 'fast one' outside of home. No obligations, no questions asked, just a business transaction for both parties.
Totally concur on the daily chores and emotional burden that dampen all lusty desire.
it just kill off everything. Thus, as much as it sounded super lame but i for one think
transactional sex is not cheating. it's similar to going for pedicure, massage or physical therapy.
i hardly remember their face or name.