View Single Post
Old 27-03-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

while the affair with the OL MILF is ongoing with daily chats, and for me to wait for another opportunity to meet her again...i still do hunt for other MILFs on wechat.

one MILF added me last thursday, she doesnt have profile pic and her post are mostly food she cooked, or some randam motivation post.

We chat and i ask her to meet up for dinner on saturday.. she say yes almost immediately and say she wanted to eat thai food and suggested going to golden mile. so i pick her up from seletar at one bus stop

she is prob earl 50s, abit short maybe 156, short hair normal auntie look. the way she is dressed is like any auntie you see around your neighbourhood. she is not ugly, but not attractive also - i would say normal looking.

she looks very nervous and keep telling me she never done this before like meeting a wechat person in such a short period. we chat like random stuff, while i praise her for her cooking post.

food at the thai resturant in golden mile is just normal, dont know why she keep saying its really good. after dinner, i ask her where she wants to go, she say she wants to walk around. so i suggested Gardens by the Bay

i parked and we walk around, nothing much to see actually, with some tourists. i was looking for a place i can find that is quiet and dark to seat down. finally spotted a place and suggested we seat down. with her seriously no topic, she keep asking me how many girls i met on wechat, what we do when we meet, how often i do this etc.. to be honest i was running out of patience, so i told myself to find an opportunity to touch her and if she doesn't react positively, i will send her back.

we sat on a stone bench and i put my hands around her and use my hand to caress her hair and push her head to my shoulder. she didnt resist. then i move my hand down to feel her bra strap, actually curious what she wears inside.. while moving down to feel her bra, she ask me what i am doing and keep saying i am naughty and people might see us

so i suggested going to a place where there is no one like a hotel.. she refused and ask me what i want to do in the hotel. i told her i want to massage her, and kiss her.. she say i must be doing that to all the girls i meet and suggested that i am not clean

i feel abit sian so i suggested that we leave cause lots of mosquitoes. we went back to the carpark, the carpark is almost empty cause i parked at one corner beside 2 MPV.

inside i told her we chat for awhile and she told me she has 3 children, oldest is 25 liao. her husband is in navy officer for 30 years so out in a ship for a few weeks, and her kids all go out. she feels bored so find frens in wechat

i ask her how long she didnt make love, she say very long. so i ask if she wants to make love. she was very shocked and told me how can when we just met today

i told her i am horny and i want to have her, she refused. so i ask if i can touch myself in the car looking at her. she kept quiet, so i unzipped my pants. she look very nervous and keep asking me what if people walk pass, i told her people cant see

i started touching my dick while she jjst sat there looking outside to see if anyone pass by.. i ask her to lift up her dress so i can see her panties,, she hesitated and lift up a bit . i was surprised she was wearing a red g string (like those ML wear to tease us when we go massage) - immediately i know she is looking for action also

so i was rubbing myself and was hard enough and she occasionally peek to look and commented "wah so big already. coming out soon?" i told her i cant come unless she touch it.

after about 10 mins , she started touching my dick and keep saying "wah so big, shooting out already?" i askeed her if she is wet and told her i want to feel her... she only allow me to touch her through her panties and i was fondling her breast (very small) through her bra

i ask if she can blow me, she refised and use her hand to jerk me so fast to try to make me cum that i feel painful. i had to push her hand away. frustrated, i zipped up my pants and drove off from the carpark.

we wrere quiet in the car until we reached her place. i dropped her off and she thank me for dinner and say sorry she is nervous about this whole thing

i drove off and deleted her from wechat that same day