View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Exclamation Re: Carine, the manipulated and blackmailed Milf wife

“YES YES! PLEASE! ANYTHING! Just don’t report me!” Carine begged.

“Anything? Really?” John’s heartbeat raced so fast he was so scared he was going to die. He can’t believe that this was actually going to work. But he had doubts, what he had to threaten Carine was not enough for him to demand what he desired the most. He wanted Carine to let him fuck her. But he knew that it was unlikely she would agree to such a deal for something not fatally damaging to her career. He needed to play his cards well, besides he hasn’t gotten the confirmation on his trump card yet.

“YES ANYTHING!” Carine pleaded with no regard for anything.

“My brother is studying his degree in photography..... He needs a model to pose for him.” John blurted out slowly as he tried to get his plan into hand.

“...... Yes?” Carine was trying to figure out what it was.

“He needs a model in lingerie. He needs the pictures for his assignment and he has yet to find a willing model.” John begin to piece out his idea.

“So you want me to be his model? In lingerie???” Carine asked in shock and showing huge signs of

“NO! Can you let me finish? HOW RUDE CAN YOU BE?” John barked again, realizing that the fear factor in Carine was fading. “He is a lazy and useless bum like you! In fact I’ve taken most of his pictures for him. You don’t have to pose for him, you pose for me! Right now!”

“Pose?? In lingerie?? Oh my God, people will see it right???” Carine’s frustrations were turning in to panic. “What if someone I know sees it??”

“Who do you think you are? Angelina Jolie? I will not be taking photos with your face. Just everything below your head, from shoulders to toe. I will allow you to check each photo whenever I snap one.” John negotiated with her sternly. He knew he had to get her to agree with it and be comfortable with it, that she was getting the end of the bargain.

Carine reasoned with her own logic. She was rather puzzled and surprised actually. The deal John had just put on the table was actually a bargain. She only needed to pose without her identity being exposed, which she could ensure and her promotion would not be jeopardized by the report!

“Okay, I will do it. How many photos will you be taking? I really need to check all of them. You promise?” Carine agreed quickly and willingly. A part of her wanted to do this badly because she felt that this simple act will be her easy obstacle to clearing the confusion. Another part of her also badly wanted to do this because it felt exciting, posing like a model to a stranger, for a project.

“How many photos would you be willing to take?” John reversed the question.

“err.... Two or three? Is that enough?” Carine bargained.

“TWO OR THREE??? It’s for an assignment. You think?”

“Oh yes, is ten enough then?”

“Ten????” John considered, but he wanted more. “Well, I can make do with ten, but if it turns out to be insufficient; we can always take photos on another day, can’t we?” He taunted her.

“No no.. please take as many as you need today. Let’s not trouble you further more.” Carine being cornered decided to give her all. “So what do I do now?”

-to be continued-