View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Re: Carine, the manipulated and blackmailed Milf wife

Carine had half the mind to grab the camera from him and gave him a slap for insulting her modesty like this.. but John was quicker. “LOOK AT YOURSELF!” John barked and pointed to her ass and zoomed in on the picture.. Carine wasn’t sure what he was getting at.. “SEE YOUR DISGUSTING PANTYLINE?? It’s not helping that you’ve always been wearing suuccchhhhh tight skirts! Another one of your seducing tricks??”

“no of course not! They’re tight because... “ Carine tried to...
“Because you got pregnant? Stop using the same convenient excuse for your tricks.” John intercepted before Carine could finish her sentence.. John wanted to touch the pantyline and feel her bum, but he didn’t have the guts to do so....
Both of them shared an awkward silence for a few moments..

“Boss, what do you want me to do now?” Carine tried to end the mini turmoil.

“want you to do? I want you to stop this seducing actions..” John reasoned calmly, his mind still flustered with the thoughts to touch Carine’s ass.

“i’m not! It’s really the truth... I can just go to the toilet to remove it if you really think it’s necessary..” Carine spoke without thinking..

‘GULPED’ John choked on his saliva before recovering to shout “REMOVE YOUR PANTIES?? IS THAT ANOTHER SEDUCING TRICK OF YOURS??”

“No No No... God please No.... I’m not... Please stop saying that...” Carine has never felt more maligned in her entire life, this can’t even compare to the treatment she gets from her in laws

"THEN MUST I REALLY GIVE YOU THE SOLUTIONS TO EVERY SINGLE RIDICULOUS PROBLEM YOU CAN GIVE ME?? HOW INCOMPETENT CAN YOU TRULY BE?? Maybe you do not deserve the upcoming promotion..." John picked his words carefully and deviously. He wanted Carine to be at his mercy so badly, to hold her and fuck her everyday in the office. He had an addiction to masturbation, this he hoped to be treated with a healthy session of fucking daily to cure his addiction.

"No no, I think I know what I should do...buy new underwear?" Carine murmured in disbelief that her quick wit emerged faster than her moral conscious.

"YES! it seems you're not so pathetic after all. But do you know WHICH KINDS to buy?" John said with a sly tone.

"Errrm.. Yes.... errr.." Carine stumped and didn't know the right answer. Certainly a larger size panties this time round was not going to solve the panty line problem...

"Well, the problem now is your pantyline. Get something that will make it disappear...." John said slyly, but paused for a moment to predict how wrong it can go... "AND NOT NEW SKIRTS, remember I do not want others to be aware that I've helped you through this problem."

"Yes understood boss." Carine replied. "How long do I have?"