View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanyoungtast View Post
We reached The Pimp at 830pm, left at about 230am thereabouts…

14 girls in total. Only me and another friend had 2 girls, the rest had 1 each. There were random girls who popped in towards the end, but we refused to pay them haha…we told the mamasang that we will pay for those we picked, the rest can have our drinks but we are not forking out cash for them…

To get the tops off, it’s straight cash to the girls. For us, we slotted it into their bras and took it off ourselves…haha damn fun…

In total, we tipped the Mamasang, the waiters, the DJ and the girls we didn’t bring back. Naturally the girls got more, between 2 and 5k…there were “double tipping” as well (ie the mamasang for example got tips from several of us…)
Think next trip i should also organise a bigger group... 4 or 5 pax too little already... my bill was close to yours hahaha but we all had 2 girls each

tops off is always a fun time!

feel free to pm me if you're down to chiong together next month! I can recommend you to other places for half the price but twice the fun!

the savings you can change 100 baht / 20 baht stack and freely throw all around