View Single Post
Old 17-09-2020, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Just came back after spending 2 hours with my ace popiah 'girlfriend'. By now i think can call her girlfriend already lah. Today service included full body massage + she spend around 10 minutes pulling white hair one by one from my head. At first i thought she was kidding around by pulling a few. In the end pull out 30+ hairs. Thankfully my downstairs got no white hair!

Damage no change, just 100 for such great GFE. Didn't have extra on me today so didn't tip but still no complaints from her, smile and hug to thank me as usual. She also told me nowadays due to slow business, she offer overnight starting 12am til anytime before noon. Unlimited shots @ 500.

Most of her customers only do 1-2 shots even though overnight, because no stamina and/or prefer to just spend time with her (even though chatting still need to use google translate, she speaks very little mandarin, no english). I told her if can tapau her back to my place then i don't mind paying even abit more but sadly she is one of those WLs under "safety contract" so stuck in pudu at all times. (Some girls at ace are free to go shopping mall, holiday in langkawi, do outcall overnight etc)

Besides this, i can report that ace is business as usual, just slower. Less customers due to foreign workers afraid of being caught during RMCO SOP checks (not raid). But even when i left at 2am there were 30+ WLs at cafe floor and a big group of around 10 customers just arrived.