View Single Post
Old 20-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Happy to see PT still going strong. will soon disappear so i think such good places will not last longer. I have visited most of the popular ladies but as i also have a strong aunty/MILF fetish, the following are still yet to be tried. Anyone tried before to give me more motivation? I am always skeptical because these aunties tend to be not so good with service. haha

1. H26R11: Xiao Rong. Only tried her BJ, but she has a really nice rack, pretty aunty face and i get horny each time i walk past her

2. H22, room between Mun Mun and Maggie. I think actual name is Jojo. Curvy and has a HDB aunty look.

3. H12R07: Candy. I alway stare at her room when waiting for Janet. Surprised that she has quite a few clients. Look curvy as well

4. H12 R11: Helen. She has this wild hair, but also nice body. Always tempted because her room has a full length mirro

5. H14 R09: Mei Yee. Hair looks long and sexy and always sitting sexily.

6. H26 R09: Alice. I use to pass her room, she always wearing slacks and baggy T shirt. Recently, noticed she has sexed up her look and starting wearing low cut dresses.
Does H26R11 provide bbbj or just covered bj?