View Single Post
Old 21-09-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
In China, not only jail and fine, but sent to moral re-habilitation camps, lasting a few months.

Another issue: long, long time ago, there was a rumour that any foreigner arrested with a prostitute in PRC will have his passport stamped with the word the word "chicken worm" or words to that effect. Because it's illegal to tamper and deface another citizen's passport, the proposed action did not take effect.

Separate issue: Last time, I read on the Internet, that the Vietnam govt wanted to legalize prostitution. Dunno what happened to the proposal. I think it didn't go through.
More Vietnamese will come to malaysia in future. The male and female gender imbalance is not the same.in mainland China there are more men than women. Even a 50 years old prc woman can get married easily😀in Vietnam there are more girls than boys.so Vietnamese women go overseas to work and be financially independent