View Single Post
Old 28-09-2009, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Last resort, read thru last 50 pages of the HCMC thread and note down the places u can "fish" for gals...If the gal can speak ur language and fit ur bill, negoitate the price with her. Last last resort, pm those seniors in hcmc thread, buy them drinks in the disco/pub/ktv and asked them to bring u out
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilG View Post
good advice, been trying that the last few times i go gl mask and some other joints, but no luck, either early or later and just no one that really click... going with friends, hope they know more then me, else wasted trip

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange