View Single Post
Old 20-11-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
There is a new nuru/soapy in town. Called bkkvice. Couldnt find any reviews here and might pop in to try next week
All the while i have been trying nuru. What is the diff (i know instead of nuru they use soap.) Other than that? No diff? I rather use nuru as still so call edible as can 69 while qith nuru on. I dun wanna 69 with soap. Haha
Ok so I went ahead to visit BKKVice last night. Msged them on one of the girl in the photos but decided not to book and view them live instead. Heng I did that. Photos must discount. The place is easy to find but not the shop. As there is no shop name displayed publicly outside (likely due to the decent area it is at, there are some condos, jap restaurants nearby, even a kindergarden), so I guess they have to be discreet on publicly displaying that they are a nuru massage shop. It is just beside a japanese restaurant. Google maps can find. The outside of the shop looks nice. The lounge area looks really nice. Unlike the others I have been to. Posters of BKKVice (GTA) miami style adone the wall. Mamasan sat me down and introduced the packages to me. The girls are all sitting at a commom area directly opposite me. Wanted to see how snow looks like and mamasam called her out. Picture doesnt really match, i think real life a bit more bah bah. Looks also discounted. Then i asked to see all, roll them all up in front of me to view. This time i smarter, asked mamasan which one can CIM. Only 3 raised their hands up. Decided on a small sized girl named Yuri. Paid for 1hr nuru at the counter n up we go. It seems like the place only opened for 2 weeks and with no outdoor sign board, business is slow.

With her blacktop and short black tennis skirt, I excitedly followed her up. Actually didnt realized how small initially. Think she is 1.5m tall and her weight is only 40kg. Boobs were enhanced by a cup or so. Not those overly larged boobs. It is wise she chose that size. Pussy was light with hair not too much. Sat her on my lap and we started kissing. Kissed her boobs n so on. She allows DFK after a short while. Bingo!

Even though I chose nuru, we decided nuru on the bed instead. Air mattress was smaller than doki. We didnt really have much nuru action in terms of sliding, she only used her boobs to slide on my body n played with my tool. She does a damn good job touchin my balls, n dick.i thought she wanted to do JG on me. Haha. She then fliped my legs up and proceeded to do an amazing AR on me. No doggy style AR though. But she is definitely one of the best out there. Felt my asshole got raped.
Bbbj was good but i think i getting less feeling when i have kamagra jelly. Told her i wan her now and shd capped me n rode me. Also almost any girls will say my tool too big like european. During activity, she kept saying i am big. So scared that my tool will destroy her tiny body. Did a few positions and still couldnt cum. Tried last position which is to carry her and fuck since she so light n small, my fantasy came thru. First time carry n fuck. Couldnt do much since we were doing it against the wall and the bed, small gap. Decided to cum in her mouth n end her suffering of my tool punishing her pussy. After some time, unloaded all on my mouth. She took it like a champ. I can even see some cum beside her mouth. Pure AV fantasy.washed up n left. She beauty did not struck me initially but it grew on me and I will visit her again. Too bad she only works Sat anf Sun as she has another job. Pls try the othet girls out n share your exp. I think is a new shop worth visiting. I think i read somewhere same boss as diasy dream

Last edited by freebiez; 20-11-2023 at 09:08 AM.